Have you ever been debating, whether or not you should take the big step and start your adventure into the unknown. It’s okay to be scared! I will give you 6 reasons, why you should buy that plane ticket!
1. You would regret it. Never ever reject a big opportunity. If you won’t take chances, you will regret it big time! It will happen sooner or later and who wants to grow old, thinking about the things, we didn’t do, when we had the chance?!
2. It will change you. You might not believe it, but travelling will actually change you to the goood! It might not change your character magically, turning you into the person, that you always wanted to be, but it will certainly make you a whole lot more independent and daring!
3. No Uni can teach you what you learn in a foreign country. You think, you need to get far in life? Well, let me tell you a thing: No Uni can teach you, what you learn during your travels. Because its not the theoretical things, that you learned from books, that makes you intelligent. You learn a lot more about culture and life, that no one could teach you but yourself!
4. It’s the only ever way to get over stereotypes. If you never give new cuktures and nationalities a chance, you will always keep your judgemental attitudes, giving you a hard time in life. The best way to rethink all these stereotypes, that are out there, is to make your own image of the situation!
5. You will make heaps of international friends. Number 4. goes hand in hand with number 5. The more you interact with other nationalities, the more international friends you will make. How amazing is it to know, that you know people from all over the world, that are waiting for you to visit them in their home country!
6. You’re too young to waste your life being stuck in one place. Let’s be honest. Life is not about being stuck in one place and working every day, unti we die. What do we save up for, if we never do something with our savings. Even if you don’t have many savings, it’s definitely possible to just go out there and live life! We were not meant to stay in one place, when there is a whole world to be explored!
Buy the plane ticket!
Dare Yourself – Prove them wrong!
Little Update: My book is going great! I’m getting closer and closer to finishing the story. Other than that, we have been celebrating “Guy Fawkes”, which is an English thing, to everyone, who doesn’t know it. It was great, with fireworks, campfire and BBQ! Plus, I had to find out, that my car battery is wrecked. Great way to lose all the money, that I just saved up because it’s not only the battery, it’s also WOF, oil change and service, that needs to be done… 9 more days and I will be back on the road!