I decided to take the message of my blog to a whole new level, setting up the DYS – project (Dare yourself!)
I know there are a lot of people out there struggling, going through hell and back, not having any confidence. I’ve been there, and I wanna help you gain more confidence and be happier!! I’m gonna teach you my kind of “therapy”.
The rules are simple:
1. Write yourself a bucket list with all the things that you always wanted to do, things that you’re scared off, little or big things! For instance: telling someone how you feel or booking a plane ticket.
2. Don’t wait! Step by step, try to accomplish and tick things off this bucket list. If you really want something, you’ll find a way, if not, you’ll find an excuse!
3. Don’t listen to what other people tell you! Be unique, don’t follow the crowd and do your own thing. If people tell you, you can’t, prove them wrong! There is always a way!! Never give up!!
4. It’s okay to be scared! Changes are scary and tough, but the feeling you get having accomplished something will make you feel more confident and proud of yourself!
5. It’s okay to ask for help! If you ever need advise, don’t be afraid to hit me up! I’m there to help and will try my best to be there!
Contact me via email (email@example.com), if you need advise, if you wanna tell me about your accomplishments or if you simply just wanna take part in the project! I will send out challenges and inspirational thoughts!
It will never be 100% perfect, there is always gonna be waves hitting you again. But you can make the situation a whole lot better! You can do it! Prove them wrong!! Dare yourself!!